Thursday 22 January 2015

One word needed: Hope.

I was just made aware of this Google + post I made on December 5th, warmly welcomed, I will repeat it in a blog since I feel the theme is worthy. I will also add another song besides the Gary Jules Mad World (Official Clip) I will add another powerful song with an equally as powerful clip - Massive Attack - Angel (Official Clip).
Not many folks in the States are aware of this great British act.
The clip astonished me if you stick with it. 
As for the theme of this blog, when you are down and out, on bended knee in that shit-hole of emotions and pain; Lift your face and gently return the smile at that stranger walking past - it might be an Angel or a source of light. You may think you have nobody on your side, but life is shadowed by people and energy sources that radiate love, if you will be willing to receive it back.
The strange concept to consider is sometimes that Angel is yourself, all you need to do is look in that mirror and make changes to make you say and feel I love you. I am capable of believing Life can change for the better. Then the flow can start.

I dedicate this song to all the many countless people who have endured mental demons be it anxiety depression schizophrenia mental health or just general sadness and unhappiness in emotions like Stallone said:

Let me tell you something you already know...the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows, it's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can GET hit, and KEEP moving forward, that's how winning is done.




No comments:

Post a Comment