Wednesday 24 December 2014

Never listen to the Naysayer - a Christmas morning Special

1:35am Christmas Day MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!
(I was enjoying my sleep but ever since I started doing my Gillian Ross Meditations of the Breath Heart Light and Chakras, I guess the Universe says No - something more important you are destined to do, you can miss a little bit for the good of yourself and others.  For now time stands still. Not a complaint.)

I just felt compelled or guided to write some thoughts on how every single person on this earth, regardless of race, religion, aspirations, appearance (body shape and the perception of beauty) status, and any person that has any sort of challenges they faced in the past, remember the golden flow - it takes the worst in life to bring out the best, is more than capable of reaching success and happiness in their lives - through embracing change, if they are aware the current mindset or attitudes, and or fears and limitations currently hold them back.

If you take a differing opinion against the disability statement I will tell you a quick story. I used to always not bother even considering owning a bike because I had this idiotic fear or worry what if I was out riding it and I had a puncture - I would have no idea or capacity to change a flat tyre - imagine if the bike was my transportation to my employer or something?  imagine if I was 10km away from my home?  You may or may not be aware that someone that empowers their mind and becomes stronger usually learns to let go of worries as trivial as this, and not only is that certain worry a prime example of the useless thoughts some of us endure - (not that one for all mind you) - but it reinforces the effect not only did it hinder me it held me back with a fear that subsequently prevented me from enjoying a possibility in life.
But I am starting to deviate from the original story the flat tyre and disability.  I was given a link to this crazy YouTube video of this man who rode for a charity pursuit, without the full arm capabilities we all take for granted, please watch it I will try and include the link, it will make you realise why I am now planning to buy myself a bike.
http://youtu.be/AV4H04Rmkrw

If you want to consider a different mindset and attitude, and open the door to the possibility that your current life is not dictated by the premise of fear and an attitude of it can never change I am stuck. Nothing will ever work out... I will never be truly happy.  My life is destined for a plain below average day to day agony or struggle pity party. Than I am happy to tell you that you have a correct assumption waiting to be acted upon, at any time, at any age, at any stage in your life.  It is never too late or too early.  I like the general theme Jim Morrison expressed in a song (I cannot remember the exact lyrics I am just generalising the theory) he said something along the lines of when you die your life gets replayed back over and over as some kind of movie reel and you are forced to watch it over and over, so you better have some good incidents happening in there!
That lyric struck me so powerfully many years ago because it dawned on me my movie would never be considered by Hollywood in fact no person in their right mind would even contemplate sitting down with a box of popcorn and a drink to bother watching it, in fact they would get up and walk out after a few minutes; and more than likely - demand the ticket refund in pure disgust!  And if I myself was forced to watch it over and over I have one word I would love to type, or emotion I would feel REGRET.

This is a certain time of the year when many people consider change.  In the New Year most people are encouraged (to me personally for unknown logic it is the most chaotic unstable time of the entire year) - to embrace the weight loss initiative or to quit smoking and become healthier - great right?  No not at all when you witness the amount of carcasses you see lying on that path to success, in fact so many it scares the rest considering it from trying, or the ones who have started to turn back. Carcasses that are being lovingly picked apart by haters called vultures and family and friends who hated the fact the person even wanted to consider trying something many of them were not capable of, and therefore tried to put them down and instead of encouraging the idea in fact was a driving force in helping it reach failure.
Why on earth did I just negative rant like that?  Because one thing you will face with certainty if you make the decision to consider change in life - you will always encounter resistance.
Yes some family and friends may encourage and support you - but be warned some others might actually hate the fact and resent it because since they feel inadequate of doing it themselves, they will want to try and stop you or it makes them feel stronger keeping you weaker. 
I loved the person who came up with HATERS stands for Having Anger Toward Everyone Reaching Success.  Do not listen to them for a second - remember the wisdom of Arnold Schwarzenegger (For a beast of body he actually has a more powerful mind)  He says if he had listened to everyone that told him he could not do things in life - he would be nowhere in fact said:

If I would have listened to the naysayers I would still be in the Austrian Alps Yodeling. I would never have come to America. I always listened to myself say "Yes you can."
Many people told him that he was not suitable for Hollywood, his physique was crazy to even consider it, and I believe many people from the very beginning attempted to drive into him into the mindset of or the limitations of you cannot and will not do this.

So if or when you consider change make sure you plan and commit and be smart wise motivated and strategic about it - if you apply discipline and effort and sustain your desire in the face of the times when your mind and body feels like quitting - you will succeed.
I say You Will - notice that - I did not say You Can.
enjoy the decision you have taken and embrace the challenge and at the end SAVIOUR THE REWARDS.

You may read this and say oh very well oh perfect child of the universe who never battled ANYTHING you who was lovingly born with an easy road?
okay I will list some things I have overcome and beaten - My Dad left when I was so young a boy it slowed my progress to speech for years, and I was raised by my single mother who relied on welfare and part time jobs, we scraped by on a budget most would never have known for all my life.  My childhood was full of bullying I was weak and vulnerable held back by fear and such a lack of self confidence, the education system sent me for classes on building self-esteem.  At 13 years of age my dear Mother was at a bar, and a stranger came up to her and said urgently YOUR SON IS IN TROUBLE QUICK COME WITH ME - and after she jumped in his car he took her to an isolated park raped her and very nearly killed her - he had the belt around her neck and told her he was going to listen as she died, but an inner voice told her to praise him and he relented on the death wish.
I had a major mental breakdown from the shock of that and was placed into an adolescent psychiatry ward at that tender age and put on a medication that was in later years banned - because it caused instant death heart failure in random people.  Lucky I am typing this to you all.
I went onto a path of drug use and crime and smoked and drank and then the mental health system again was able to harness the power to bring me to my knees... not the caring doctors and nurses I am talking about the underfunded and the system back then that said: You must withdraw from society, be held back by self doubt for the remainder of your days, you will enjoy the prospect of not having a decent source of employment - in fact we want you straight on the disability pension and so forth oh and the meds - we will lovingly zonk you so hard you will be unable to get out of bed until after lunchtime and not only that the med and lack of motivation will make you explode in body weight to over 94.4kg which was considered obese by BMI standards ... and you are destined to embrace a life of anxiety and fears until oneday it kills you.
Anyway I now get great displeasure from even expressing all of this it sounds like ego talking again so you get the general gist.
I believe I just perfectly illustrated the reason why we should never judge or make assumptions about anyone or try and judge them for what they do or the reasons they do it.
They say you do not know until you walk a mile in someone else's shoes the true reasons for the way they behave, or the manner in which the mind treats them, or they allow it to, the drugs they might do, the things they abuse, or the way they may project hurt anger and violence.
But I am happy to say I am now 38 years old (yes I do not look it I am told by many) and I have overcome every single challenge life threw at me - I say life threw at me - interesting - I now might say the life I created for myself because it is clearly true you draw much of your thoughts actions emotions desires and create the environment around you - if you plan success expect to draw so many great fantastic like minded people into your path - you will know what I am talking about - doors start to open things start to happen but when you remain negative and clouded by the illusion of never embracing change that old life is stuck on rewind over and over and over again.
Just like Jim said GO OUT THERE AND CREATE SOME INTERESTING INCIDENTS!
and lastly the quote from Arnold and on this day you may be surrounded by some family or friends that will challenge this concept, I personally found this day many years ago a true challenge when some people in my life used to make me realise my lack of mental strength.
Have a wonderful day people of this beautiful universe Love and Light xx

If you enjoyed this blog please help promote it I am a recent blog writer I think this my third one so I would love to gain a little more exposure, at the moment I am finding this challenging. I sent some of my previous blogs to high profile fitness and mind people that promote it - and they did not even respond in most cases. If you are on Twitter (ColVanDerWoude) and you desire to follow me by all means please do and if you are on Google + with the same desire please by all means act upon it.

Namaste



















No comments:

Post a Comment